The LFT training program for 2016-2017 is out !We are most excited to be sharing with you the LFT training program for the upcoming months, starting out no later than September 7th. Let's get into it ! You might want to check up a more detailed version of the program on our EventBrite page (links are in French). 1. Train the trainers : candidate coaching (3-training seminar) session 1 on September 10, 14 and 17 session 2 on October 17, 19 & 26 2. 2. Train the trainers : recruitment coaching session (3-training seminar) session 1 on September 21, 24 & 28 session 2 on November 16, 23 & 30 3. Ethical & effective recruitment fundamentals on October 1st 4. Building you CSR performance indicators dashboard step by stepon October 15 5. Employer Branding Fundamentals on October 22, 29 and November 5 6. Hiring, setting targets & delivering impactful feedbackon November 16 & 26 7. A guide to managing your HR digital projectson December 3rd 8. Career Management Fundamentals session 1 & session 2 on January 7 & 14, 2017 9. A guide to collecting meaningful data in HR Auditing & Consulting assignmentson January 18 & 25, 2017 10. HR Big Data Beyond the Hype on February 1st, 2017 11. From LEAD to DEAL : how to select the best business managerson February 4th, 2017
How do I sign up for trainings ? Course registration and ticket sales are available online via the Eventbrite page. If the training session appears to be sold-out, please dont hesitate to contact Clémence Condomines ( email@example.com ) so we can put you up on a waiting list.Help ! I am confused about the different ticket fares ! As you will see on the Eventbrite pages, we have arranged fairly cheaper tickets for Looking For Talents members. Full LFT membership allows you to :
- - Have direct impact on the job market situation ;
- - Show your support to our cores values : ethics in HR functions and fight against discrimination in all its various forms ;
- - Have discounted tickets on training sessions ;
- - Benefit from 1-to-1 career / reorientation coachings ;
- - Gain expertise in HR technical / interpersonal skills and become a LFT certified trainer ;
- - Take part in our workshop sessions on HR data management & pedagogical innovation.